Shear wall support
The traditional building formwork support needs a lot of wood cutting, which wastes ecological resources. The new building formwork support system completely replaces the traditional wooden formwork, and the construction effect is comparable to that of aluminum alloy formwork. This new type of building formwork support uses cold-rolled steel as the main raw material. It not only saves energy and environmental protection, but also has the characteristics of anti-corrosion, wear resistance and high strength. It is not easy to deform during construction. It is suitable for various projects such as housing construction, dam, municipal, garden, bridge and so on.
1. Short construction period. The formwork support system is a quick formwork removal system, which can better carry out assembly line construction, improve construction progress and save management cost.
2. It has many times of reuse and low average use cost. The first floor formwork support can be used for more than 300 times. The purchase price supported by the first floor formwork is shared equally, which saves a lot of cost compared with the traditional formwork.
3. Convenient construction. The formwork support system is easy and convenient to assemble, the cold rolled steel material is light, the system design is simple, and the workers' hands-on speed and formwork turnover speed are very fast.
4. Good stability and high bearing capacity. The bearing capacity of most formwork support systems can reach 60kn per square meter, which is enough to meet the requirements of formwork bearing capacity of most residential buildings.
5. Wide application range. The formwork support is suitable for the use of shear walls, columns, beams, etc.
6. Less joint, high precision, and good concrete pouring effect after formwork removal. The concrete pouring quality is flat and smooth, which can basically meet the requirements of finish and fair faced concrete.
7. There is less construction waste on site and the support system is simple. All accessories of the formwork support system can be reused. After the formwork is removed, there is no waste on site. The support system has simple structure and convenient removal, so the whole construction environment is safe, clean and tidy.
8. High recycling value. After the formwork support is scrapped, when the residual value of waste treatment is high, the cost sharing advantage is obvious.
9. Low carbon emission reduction. All raw materials of the formwork support system are renewable raw materials, meeting the provisions on energy conservation, environmental protection, low carbon and emission reduction of construction projects.